Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Remarkable fanfiction

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I thought it would be a good idea to create a thread to recommend fanfiction to ppl... Basically, you post here links to your favorite fics (further info on what's it about is welcome). This way you can always come here and check others' recommendations to quickly find something good to read.

    Also, if you have know of any good fanfiction sites, feel free to post them here!

    (Note: I think it's ok to post shoujo-ai/shounen-ai/yaoi/yuri as long as we label them properly.)

    ----

    I'll start with this excellent Xenosaga Shion x KOS-MOS fanfic I linked in the Xeno thread. The first three chapters are shoujo-ai, the last chapter is yuri, but it's not say a quick, cheap lemon, it's very well done and interesting to read besides teh sex.

    * WARNING: The link below leads to MAJOR XENOSAGA SPOILERS. *

    * WARNING: The fanfic has NR-13 shoujo-ai contents in the first 3 chapters. NR-18 yuri contents in the last chapter. *

    Link: http://www.shoujoai.com/fanfics/xenosaga

    ----

    This fanfic is found in a shoujo-ai/yuri specialized site you all probably know about, http://www.shoujoai.com .

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I only really read Ranma fanfics usually, not sure if any of you guys would want to read them.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Why not? I'm not sure you would want to read Xeno stuff but I still post just in case somebody wants it someday

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Shiinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    776
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Interesting.... I never read any fanfics.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member PhoenixKingSizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2002
    Posts
    533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here's a link...

    http://www.fanfiction.net/~SilverGato

    The author is very good, she has great writing skills...

    ...

    Okay, so the author is me =/ But all my favorite fanfics are in my "Favorite Stories" section. I recommended looking at them, the people who write them are awesome (and read mine too, please?)

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll definetlyr ead some of your stuff, Sizer-chan! ^_^ been looking for good fanfics anywyas...

  8. #8
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I started reading the other day a fic about Eva X Sailor Moon characters... It was a Lemon ... let me search the URL and i'll post them...

    but don't wait anything too deep...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •